Thursday, December 03, 2009

HG 1/144 Reborns Gundam Custom WISP Part 1

Yep... new Custom gunpla project... since I cant continue painting my 00 gundam custom coz the compressor broken, I decided to start building Reborns Custom ^^.. Cherudim have to wait till his turn lol.. hope he doesnt get mad and goes crazy lol ^^;;

First we look at the Box and the contents ^^



As expected from our famous Gundam Boxart illustrator - Naochika Morishita, the artwork is beautiful XD... I like all HG Gundam 00 artworks, nice~

Now lets look at the runners


Runner A got most of the upperparts of Reborns Gundam including the clear parts


Runner B - got 2 pieces of same runner, very efficient on how Bandai designed the runners in the meantime reduce the production cost ^^


Runner C - same like Runner B, duplicate runners


Runner B - joints and GN Buster rifle molded in 1 color ^^;;




Lastly.. Foil Sticker ^^, many sticker to apply lol.. however I will not use it except for the eyes lol... I hate foil sticker :<

My plan for customize this unit is kinda simple, adding pla-plate details like 00 Gundam, but Ive decided to rid the cannon mode :D, I dont like it lol.. I will keep the funnel/gn-fang and stuff.. so I wont use the cannon mode's head.. I'll manage somehow to cover the exposed joint for that ^^;;...

The color and unit name already thought in my head.. not going to reveal it till this one done (lol)

But Ill give a hint... The color scheme will going to be based on 1 Gundam.. but not 100% same.. and the first letter for this unit is 'M' fufufufu.. :P

I have build a little bit but that going to included in next WISP ^^

Ja.. ne~

4 comments :

good luck ^_^
how about your MG exia is he come yet ??

@moemoekyun - thanks, my MG Exia will be pushed till end of December with another MG >_<;;; coz going to get the new compressor soon ^^;;

This comment has been removed by the author.

We saw your blog today. It's nice! would love to exchange banner with your site. Our site is www.e2046.com, an anime figure site. Our traffic is good.

email exchangebanner@e2046.com

Post a Comment