Friday, November 20, 2009

To Aru Otaku no Tsukinari :D

Woot New Banner :D New Blog Title!! XD

Just finish my new banner along with my new blog name huhu...

Actually I've been thinking bout this blog title since weeks ago, theres a blog out there that has similiar blog title as I am... so I thought why not change the title :P

So after searching title ideas in my head... I came up with this particular title that might have suit me lol

'A Certain Otaku Tsukinari' or 'To Aru Otaku no Tsukinari' XD

Obviously the title are jacked from a quite famous anime/manga titled 'A Certain Magical Index' or 'To Aru Majutsu no Index' following with its side story 'To Aru Kagaku no Railgun' or 'A Certain Scientific Railgun' :D. To lazy to explain whats its all about .. just google it :P

Bout the Banner.. took some time to give some idea bout the design and stuffs... and I also thinking bout my blog logo or brand (LOL) hehehe



Okay.. here what I came up for the logo with my otaku nickname XD...

'Tsuki' means Moon... also can means Thrust, Stab (like in Kendo), also means Luck and some more that i forgot...

'Nari' I dunno if it does have meaning anything in Japanese or not... I just 'selfishly' put it at the end that I thought its kinda cool lol

As the name Tsuki meaning Moon, I just created a round shape which is basically moon and a crescent that also symbolic the moon.. lol I dunno how to explain but thats how I came up the logo.. ^^;;

Anyway.. New project will arise sooon.... lol...
XN 00 Gundam Custom progress next hopefully :D

Jya ne~

3 comments :

I will change my linkage picture to your blog with the new one ^_^

@moemoekyun - thanks ^^, I've have added you too in my 'nakama' list :D

Post a Comment