Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HG Gundam AGE-1 Normal WIP 02 - Codename: Amethyst

Color scheme and Codename :D .....

I have been thinking bout color scheme for this guy yesterday and trying different color scheme and endup with purple.. since Jesta already took the Blue shades, I dont want to do another blue color scheme, so I went with purple.. I will be using darker shade of purple with a bit gunmetal in some place..

The Codename that I came up with comes from searches on google for the other name for purple, theres bunch of interesting name that I got, some of the name that I interested is Mauve, Amaronth, and Amethyst.

Mauve is a moderate grayish violet to moderate reddish purple, its is more grey and more blue than a pale tint of magenta would be

Amaranth is a type/name of a cosmopolitan genus herbs, I has reddish purple of color

lastly

Amethyst is a type of violet quartz that usually used in jewelry. the color is more vivid purple shade

I choosed Amethyst coz I think the name is cool and I like the color shades of it ^^.. I will use 2 different shades of purple along with some gunmetal in some parts.. the codename unit will be AGE-1A Amethyst



This is the finalize Color scheme that I will be use to finish kit kit..

Overall with be purple shades with gunmetal, with no other color (white parts) other than the green metallics for the chest and eyes.. the joint will be use either Silver or Grey, gotta see how it goes until I decided.. since gunmetal is already in use for some of the parts.. the DODS rifle will have 2 shades of color, Silver and Gunmetal ^^

Thats all for now.. HGUC Jesta WIP 02 will come after this post.. GN-XIII WISP? Status Unknown LOL

Ja!

13 comments :

Post a Comment