Thursday, September 09, 2010

Resupply


Resin Kit Tools and others.....


 Bought some tools and supply for my new Resin Kit and GNX WISP ^^


0.1mm-2.7mm Pin Vice and 0.8mm drill bit tool
for my resin kit project


Wave C-Line 0.8mm Brass Rod
for pinning my Dark Saber resin kit :D

Kotobukiya Modeling Supply Goods P-126 PLA UNIT DUCT NOZZLE 3 
for my GN-X modding, the minus mold that I want was not in stock.. ^^;;

and some Sanding Sponge to replace my worn sanding sponge :D
Ultrafine is 800-1000 grit and Microfine is 1000-1500 grit

Pretty little supply loot today ^^, gotta wait for some Kotobukiya MSG minus mold and other MSG to be in stock ^^;;.. 
I have been reading and searching some Resin Kit tutorial.. kinda pretty challenging to me haha... like drilling and pinning.. gotta find something to make practice lol..gonna do and take it slowly ^^;;

GN-X WISPs will continue after Hari Raya ^^;; about 1 week starting tomorrow :D... today last day of fasting month XD yay! after done GN-X will continue on Reborns ^^;;

Oh btw.. have you guys seen the new Kamen Rider OOO (Os) first episode? I say its pretty cool at first impression.. the first eps is nice... I like the Henshin! lol 

TAKA TORA BATTA!! TATOBA TATOBA TATOBA!! XD... 

Awesome henshin! the effect is kinda cool too :D... cant wait for next eps XD

Thats all for now.. Tomorrow is Hari Raya!! for last time SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI~~~ Ja ne~

12 comments :

Hehe..

I use it for final sanding or finishing sanding XD..and its good for round surface :D

hehe... after watching eps 2 its getting better and better XD... really nice!

Thanks.. I'm trying simple one ^^
actually the price like half or 1/3 from the pre-painted (completed) figure XD but for Mecha (gundams) its different story ORZ

you means... TAKA KAMARIKI BATTA!! right?

me too XD

I doubt it tho.. I feel like its gonna be tons works to to haha... like always.. WISP >_<

^^

hehe.. thanks ^^

haha.. the henshin is fun too XD

yeah.. it should be a useful tool :D

Selamat Hari Raya to you too :D a lil bit late tho XD

Resupply!

Oooh, sanding sponge. Looks interesting, I should note that for future plans.

I also saw Kamen Rider OOO and my sister and I totally loved it. Great opening and it truly felt as a good follow up from Kamen Rider W.
"My future looks bleak..."

wow, good luck with the resin, I still can't make myself buy one.
More to price and the hard time to do it.

Taka Kamakiri Toba! Ta Ka To!

lol, I like the new Kamen Rider.

hoho~ seems you gonna start quick with Saber. i do think wood stick can replace those brass rod.

selamat hari raya to you too Bro :)

i want a pin vise too! nice resupply. good luck with the resin, its nothing you cant handle :P

i watched unsub ver of Kamen Rider OOO, it looks good :D the coin monsters actually remind me of replicators in Stargate SG-1 Lol fun fun

That pin vise looks like a good thing to have (in fixing joints of figures or gunplas).

Selamat Hari Raya, dude, to you and your family. =D

Post a Comment