Wednesday, September 22, 2010

MG 00 Quanta


Where my MG 00 Raiser!?? T_T....




Well.. that being said... I kinda expected this will happened since Gundam 00 Movie just recently in theater.. Its just a must for Bandai hyping and milks these and announced MG 00 Quanta... I'm a bit dissapointed that its not 00 Raiser... I mean come on... 00 Quanta can wait... I've been waiting for 00 Raiser like ages since PG 00 Raiser <_<... Oh well...



Though that the kit it self look awesome... nice line art.. but I think the GN-Sword V look kinda short lol and the Buster mode is just huge XD

Of course, will definitely getting this kit.. hope after this 00 Raiser next ^^

I'm smelling MG 00 Quanta Ignition Mode LOL.. haha

and my thought on other stuffs

I'm still not interested in Brave ... ^^;;

Oh.. HGAW Gundam X Divider :D but skip~ :P

and SHFiguarts Kamen Rider 000 Tatoba Combo - love everything except the hip gap :<

I think thats all :D

I'm still bz with preparation for my 'big project' business... still got tons to do... I think next week maybe I got some free time ^^;;

ja!

13 comments :

LOL I know right! I've been waiting to get a model kit version of 00Raiser and I've been realllly waiting for a MG of it ;_;

AND I JUST FREAKING BOUGHT THE HG OF QUANTA!! *shakes fist* DAMN YOU BANDAI!!! xD

LOL, everyone seems to have mixed feeling about this kit...

yeah.. I guess they make 00 Quanta coz it used same exia frame... which is Bandai Love to do :P... I think we have to wait a lil bit more till MG 00 Raiser will be out.. T_T

Yeap.. most I saw was expecting MG 00 Raiser including me.. but MG 00 Quanta is okay too... ^^

YAYYY!! HELL YEAAHH!! MG OOQ!!!! WITH CORRECT PALM TO GRAB GNS5!! YAAAYYYYY!!!!


*Cross out HG OOQ from list*

lol.. I'd still gonna buy HG ver tho.. gonna recolor and mod it :D.. I wonder how many version this MG will have? I want 00 Quanta Full Saber!

I've been expecting this, because Bandai would get more purchase if he released this year I think.
and for me, I couldn't afford MG 00 riser, so Qant is a big news for me.

The HG Quanta Full Saber is limited item. So, i not really sure whether there will be a full saber MG onot... >.<

yeah... true... hm.. if MG 00 Raiser ever released.. It might around like 8k yen or 10k yen ^^;;

actually only the Full Saber add-on which is hobby megazine limited... yeah not sure ... but knowing bandai... I'm sure they will sometimes in the future..

it has a GN drive core kinda like the exia but without the cone and for the PRICE like strike freedom and destiny i hope this gets a new stand and if the LED in the drive lights up in the back the shield might make a sweet affect when the drives combine and light up dont you think

it has a GN drive core kinda like the exia but without the cone and for the PRICE like strike freedom and destiny i hope this gets a new stand and if the LED in the drive lights up in the back the shield might make a sweet affect when the drives combine and light up dont you think

I think there will be something like MG Exia Ignition Mode and Normal version.. where that the expensive one will got 3 LEDs for GN-Drive (2 on chest and 1 on the bind/shield).. or maybe they kind enuf to includes Full Saber add-on which is auto-get for me if they do that.. but.. I guess its too early (only got little prototype pic and stuffs) we'll see what they doing with it ^^

Post a Comment