Thursday, May 13, 2010

With Greater Poisoning, Comes Greater Wallet Bleeding!!


Get ready for more wallet bleeds for next 2nd half of poisons year 2010 lolol



Tons of poisons that Bandai have in store for the next couple of months ^^;; As expected its a 30th Gunpla Anniversary year :D...

I'll give my thought on the stuffs that I interested and some others stuffs ^^


HGUC 1/144 Sinanju
YES!!! This is what I've been waiting for!! I'm so going to buy this along with HGUC Unicorn DM nyahahaha
No release info yet from NK ^^;;


HGUC 1/144 Delta Plus
I kinda cought into the design of this MS... its nice to see this guys being planned on HGUC release... nice!
Also no release info yet from NK ^^;;

HG 1/144 00 Qan[T]
Was expected to be show in this edition of Shizuoka Hobby Show.... Bandai did a nice job designing this guy ^^... its a bit sleeker than the artwork... Gonna hold this one for sure... Bandai got someting in their sleeve :P I better wait till the movie is out and see what they got after this HG.. I think there will be variation soon or upgrade soon nyehehehe
August release, 1,680 Yen


HG 1/144 Gundam Zabanya
Zabanya really look nice here... gotta this heavyarms feeling lol.. nice design... probably getting this one too after 00 Qan[T]
August release, 1,890 Yen

HG 1/144 Gundam Harute
Simply AWESOME!! auto get for me... the design is so cool... love it! the kit makes this guy even cooler! XD
September release, 1,680 Yen

HG 1/144 Raphael Gundam
ITS HUGE.. damn.. seriously nice too... I think this will be my first Tieria MS that I will buy lol.. haha
September release, 2,100 Yen

MG 1/100 V Dash Gundam

Waiting for MG V2 Assault Buster.. nuff said LOL
July release, 6,090 Yen

MG Figurerise 1/8 Kamen Rider W Cyclone Joker
Woot!!! MG KR!!! hahaa! Rndm will ninja buy this one!! lol.. I want my MG KR Kiva and MG KR Kabuto!!! lol
August release, 3,990 Yen


And some other stuffs that i want to say about :P

MG 1/100 The O
That is one BIG and FAT MS! further more ... 10k yen!! lol.. ORZ

RG 1/144 Gundam RX-78-2
This kit is really nice.... most anticipated new line from Bandai ^^ not sure get or not and soon another RG will out.. Ill wait for gundam that I like to come out.. in this new Real Grade :P


This 2nd half of the 2010 is really hurts gunpla fans/collectors pretty bad... with all nice kit coming out and poisons mercilessly lol... Wallet Bleeds endlessly ORZ

Me : *poisoned*
Wallet : *bleeds* ORZ

With Great Poisoning, Comes Great Wallet Bleedings..... ONORE BANDAI!!!

Oshimai desu...

ja...

Info is taken from NgeeKhiong.

10 comments :

HGUC Sinanju and Delta Plus... DO WANTS~!
More from Unicorn, please. XD

Thankfully I'm a "bit" safe from those poisonings. =D

Et tu eh, Tsuki?
Yeah, so many great stuff coming out especially the Harute which is really the best design amongst the 00 Movie Gundams. :3

Wallet: ARGH! THE PAIN! >.<

bleeding much...

RG, Sinanju, 00-movies series, Avalanche... and maybe Delta...

aaaaarrrrgghhhh

This is madness!!!
No, this is BANDAI!!!!!!!!!!1

HGUC Sinanju = Stickerfest + harder to paint gold trims than MG

The O = 12,600 yen ... O_O

HGUC Delta Plus - I have been waiting for the MG version...

Well I guess its normal for them to release W since can remold,wonder is Extreme next,but I want Kabuto or Faiz.

>> EXkurogane, what if its Part seperation...too bad kotobukiya only does that s#it

Did you suggest MG Kiva^^ YEAH Basha

oh yes!!!

hguc sinanju n delta plus

wallet bleeding this time!

We want MG Delta Plus!! MG Delta Plus!! Anyone with me?? wohoo..

Post a Comment