Saturday, May 08, 2010

GSC Dark Saber??


DAT STARE!!! XD




Edit - Forgot to publish this entry last month (march) ORZ.. because I was outstation and stuffs for few months (i think) now im finally published it.. so its a little old news :P

O...M...G... noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!


Very nice details

pls GSC dont release this so soon... I've yet to get my Saber Excalibur ORZ


Jiiiiiiiiiii

This pose is perfect for my Saber Excalibur XD... Saber vs Dark Saber ... nyahahaha



Love it! <3

Me : ORZ INSTANT WANT!
Wallet : ToT help me!
Me : ^^;;
Walet : ONORE GSC!!!

5 comments :

Haha I already knew about this last month, when you were away... xD I might snatch this along with the upcoming Tousaka Rin, also by GSC. Hopes the Rin is a 1/7 scale though... T.T (to pair up with my saber)

@ EXKurogane... haha yeah.. actually I totally forgot the post draft that I make until I saw ur Saber post with Dark Saber image orz lol.. ah Rin Tohsaka .. that figure looks yummy LOL

@bd77 LOL im done ToT

@Marzz - lol.. RIP Wallet

luckily I am not that into PVCs ^^
but looking at the pose, they will make a nice pair

Post a Comment