Sunday, April 14, 2013

HGUC 1/144 AMX-107HM Hybrid Murasaki Bawoo

A blog revival post, finally..
Hi guys.. Its been like almost 5 months since my last post lol... so many months havent update this blog >_<;; .. lots of things happened and theres so much things to share but always forgot.. since I always on Facebook.. kinda forgot to update and share what I have been doing, what I have found, and what I've been interest in lately.. haha... and I thought this post might can be the point of revival post for my long not updated blog lol.. I will remind myself to post often here and share stuffs that I usually do in the past ^^;;

Okay, what this post is all about?
in past few months I have joined a Group Build in Facebook Group called 'Scale Modeler's League' and will be doing a Monoeye category Group Build.. so I pick one a HGUC Zeon kit and AMX-107 Bawoo is my choice... the Kit is pretty old (2001) and I like the design since it reminds me of Zeta Gundam in some sort...

Like always.. I did a re-paint job and pretty satisfied with it.. I try a new paint pattern that I kinda interested called Hybrid Pattern.. It based on 2 different tone with random shapes and stripes along with it and the design is not symetrical.. I did a purple on light purple color scheme which is turn out to be pretty good..

So here it is..
HGUC 1/144 AMX-107HM Hybrid Murasaki Bawoo


 
 
 

Here some of the WIP pics that I took, not much since I always forgot to take pic.. just remember to take some if want to post in Facebook >_<;;

 
 
 
 
 
 



Although I'm late submit this build to the GB but really satisfied it, and I'm glad I didnt take shortcut just to finish this ontime ^^;;... I have submit this build to Japanese modeling website 'Modelers-G' here, check it out and dont forget to vote haha

Thats all for now... There will be more post coming, I just need to re-arrange since theres are in draft.. haha... next will be Jesta for airbrushing phase.. this guy been on-hold like ages >_<;; need to finish him then can continue on MG Kampfer.. lots of fixing to do still ^^;;

Ja!

3 comments :

Sorry for the long post with image spams >_<

Not exactly a post about the Bawoo (sorry - though I do like it now that I've seen it) but you are the one who created the GP Base font, yes? If so, thank you! I've been wanting to do up a GP Base properly and the fact that I didn't have the proper font for it was starting to frustrate me. I was starting to think I'd have to create my own, but lucky me, now I don't have to. :)

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Post a Comment