Sunday, August 05, 2012

Collections Album @ Minus

Minus - Share Simply
~Tsukinari's Collections Album~ ...

To Aru Shumi no Tsukinari is now on Minus, an image and media sharing site that makes sharing easier and free~! I've been searching for really nice image sharing that have really nice UI and sharing simplicity plus making album folder easier, furthermore having big drive space to work with.. Minus is the answer.. it give easy sharing by draging files into dropbox in the browser, making image folder album and build-in image viewer plus with drive space of 10Gb and upto 50Gb which is really cool to me ^^

You guys can check out my Saber/Gunpla/Action Figure collection here on my Minus profile which has my recent uploaded files (Feeds/Activity) and a bunch of Album that I've uploaded mostly Sabers and more will come~

http://tsukinaridesu.minus.com/uploads

Here the Album list that I've done uploaded for now and more will coming, please visit my minus profile ^^

HGUC 1/144 ReZEL Plus Custom

GSC 1/7 Saber ~Triumphant Excalibur~

GSC 1/7 Saber Lily ~Distant Avalon~

Gift 1/8 Saber Lily

Gift 1/8 Saber Extra

Movic 1/8 Saber Alter

Random Saber Photoshoot

If you interested in Minus and want to use it, kindly use my referral link to register ^^ free GB for invite :D
Register Here!

2 comments :

Took a look at your page, and I LIKE :D
I am thinking to register as well

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Post a Comment